The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 752 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 752 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 892 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 892 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 892 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 892 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 31 - File: global.php(959) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(959) : eval()'d code 31 errorHandler->error
/global.php 959 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(959) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(959) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 959 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1024 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1024 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5308 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5308 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1024 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 2121 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2121 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
/showthread.php 1126 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 768 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 773 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 906 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 768 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 773 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 811 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(906) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1568 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1600 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 104 - File: showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1600) : eval()'d code 104 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book of Prayer
Book of Prayer
For those following the faith of the Cultus Tenebrae

The following is a collection of prayers to be used by all faithful of the Ordo Tenebrae. The foundation for this book are the prayers collected by Doomsayer Daerina, who has the thanks of the Ordo for all the hard work. This Book of Prayer shall be an ongoing collection, open to any who wish to add their own prayers. All prayers originally compiled by Daerina have been noted and their authors credited. ((If you believe an error has been made in those prayers transcribed, let me know.))
By Dark Prophetess Leahalanie

I

By the shadows of the night, we move as smoke amongst the enemy.
Our enemy gathers dear shadows and as you can see by our numbers this night, we fall to complacency.
Let us have the discipline to answer your call.
Let us gain the power to stand against the rising tide of light.
Let our will be as yours.
Grant us the skills to instill chaos in our enemies that they may fall to blasphemy.
Let us never forget that through their fall into apostasy, we bring them to they will.
Most importantly, let us have faith that your will is the Council's choices and that your people are your sword.

II

Great Shadow, we honor you in the night.
Our enemies gather under new leadership, give them chaos and indecision.
Let them find tolerance in the face of our whispers.
Let them blaspheme their various teachings.
Let the Ordo bring them to their knees in shame before their god.
The Great Dark guides us to a reality where we are blanketed in its power, protected by its unholy grace and fulfilled by its promises.
Leahalani
Dark Matron

By Councilor Gilham

I

Great Shadow, we your servants thank you for this opportunity to serve you.
We ask for your continued protection and for your continued blessings;
As we return to the world, to spread your message of chaos and freedom.

II
Prayer for a Sacrifice

Great Shadow, hear me, your faithful servant.
I humbly ask that you accept these sacrifices, not for my sake, but for the sake of my brethren in the Ordo Tenebrae, your Order.
You have blessed us with power, protection and with the freedom to live our lives to the fullest.
We have all strayed from you and your warm embrace.
I was the first to do so and have accepted your will and strive to do your bidding in all that I do in the form I am now fortunate to have.
By Sieghird

I

Follow me my children, and the glory of victory shall be ours,
We shall cleans ourselves in the crimson waters of our enemies,
We shall bring the ecstasy of quick release to those who stand against us,
We shall give bloody praise to the Great Shadow and sing of His glories as we dance across the fallen.
Follow me my children, and you shall taste the unknown joys that lay beyond the bounds of mortal sense.

By Doomsayer Zosima

I

I cry out to the Shadow, with my pleas I ask the Shadow to punish me for my virtues. I pour out my soul to the Shadow and ask that my virtues and goodness be stripped away so that I may serve the Shadowed Path with all my being.

The path that I walk is flanked on all sides by those who would persecute me and beat me for following the true teachings. No man cares for me and I find no succor.

I cry out to the Shadow, you are my refuge, my unhallowed ground. Shadow fortify me as I walk the true path, the Shadowed Path which follows the Eight Pointed Star.

Deliver me from the righteous, for they are frightful of your power, and fear their demise at your hands. Carry me away from their goodness that I may be made in your presence. Shadow life me up so that i may be made one with they will.

II

Surrounded by saints I seek out the wickedness of the sinners. Among the sinners I spread the praises and glories of the Great Shadow. Among the sinners I am made one with the Will of the Great Shadow.

Shadow, confound those who would deny thy greatness. And let me be an instrument of they wrath upon them. Let me be an instrument of thy great plagues and horrors. Let my body be as clay, so that thou may mold me in a visage most horrendous and putrid. That I may be one of the abominations.

Let me pour out thy will upon the peoples of this world. So that they may know that you are most worthy of reverence. Let me be the harbinger of disease, of famine, of death. Great Shadow, let me be worthy enough to be counted as thy elect, and bring your chaos to the faithless.

Shadow, I cry out to thee to make me one of the damned. Let my rancid soul be swept away in the lowest of they hells. Shadow, let my damnation be pleasing to thee, let my cries of pain and torment echo in your ears and cause you elation. Shadow, let my pain bring you joy and let me be counted as one of they first servants to be relegated to the eighth hell, the lowest hell, in which you dwell.

III

Great Shadow, through discipline and sacrifice, with will and power, make us worthy to be called your children, grant us your blessings and fill us with your love.
We submit ourselves to you, that we may be united in your will, united in your wrath, united in your desires, united in your reign.
Reborn in your darkness, let us go in to the world to spread your blasphemy, to spread apostasy, to spread your chaos, to spread your desolation.
Let us spread your unholy word, that we may remake this world according to your wishes, according to your will, according to your designs, so that you shall reign forever.
In Nomine Tenebrae.
By Doomsayer Daerina

I

Great and mighty Shadow,
Please continue to watch over those not in attendance this eve.
Protect and guide them in their endeavors.
Guide us into Discipline, Will, Power and Sacrifice.
Help us to spread your word through Blasphemy, Apostasy, Desolation and Chaos.
En Nomine Tenebrae.

II

Great Shadow, I come before you, as a humble servant.
I ask that you give me the discipline to follow your path, the will to overcome adversity in the face of my enemies, the power to fulfill your call on my life, and to allow my sacrifice to be worthy of you.
Teach me your ways, so that I may bring more and more disciples to your path.
Protect me as I walk it.
Guard me when I am surrounded by adversaries.
And hide me when trouble comes looking for me.

III

Great Shadow, we come to you this evening, to offer up a token, a symbol of our devotion to you.
Receive these gifts that we bestow unto you, and bless us in giving it.
May your hand of protection and guidance never leave us.
And may your hand of retribution strike down those who would stand against us.
En Nomine Tenebrae.

IV

Great and mighty Shadow, in your warm embrace, I seek comfort.
In your mighty hand, I find power.
With your words, I find wisdom.
With your voice, I speak life.
Shape me into a being designed to do your works.
Lead me with your hand, to do your will.
En Nomine Tenebrae.

V

Where can I go, that you are not already there?
When you speak, I listen.
When you guide, I will follow.
May you bless whom I bless, and curse who I curse.
May your favor be upon all of us this eve, as we go to spread your good news.
May we find comfort in your warm embrace, and peace in your presence.
En Nomine Tenebrae.

VI

Great Shadow, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me, "The Shadows will not deliver her."
But you Great Shadow, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the Shadow, and he answers me from the Great Dark.
I lie down and sleep; I awake again, because the Great Shadow sustains me.
I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.
Arise, Great Shadow! Deliver me, Lord of the Dark!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw, break the teeth of the Light-bearer.
From the Shadows come deliverance.
My your blessing be on your people.
En Nomine Tenebrae.
By Chaplain Elebez

I

We are the children of the Shadows, blessed always be.
We walk in Faith in the Shadows, reverent always be.
We are strong within the Shadows, fear shall never be.
We are one family to the Shadows, and none shall walk alone.
En Nomine TENEBRAE!
By Adept Juliat

I

Oh Great Shadow please bless us on this great day.
Please give us the wisdom to conquer and to lay waste to our enemies.
Please protect us as we use precepts and directives against our enemies.
We shall use your power to corrupt as many minds as we can to the great shadow.
Please reforge our weaknesses to make them into strengths se we make the Ordo much stronger.
and make us closer as a family.
Omniscient and powerful shadows I beg you to turn your gaze to me and hear my prayer. I look out over your sheep gathered hear and I give you my thanks for making me their shepherd in the dark night and the bright day. I thank you for delivering unto me and those in your embrace all these knights of the shadows. I beseech thee to give them strength. I cry out to you great shadows cloak them in your shadows and bless their blades with your power. I thank you for the many gifts you have given us and I thank you for delivering us all safely to this day and pray for your continuing protection. Help us to see those who would seek to tear us down. Help us to speak and spread your word. Help us to hear the untruth of the light bringer and bless us with the wisdom to turn their words against them. All these things I ask and all those prayers of those gathered with me in your name my lord.
A Tenebraean Creed

I surrender myself to the Great Shadow. The Shadow Malevolent, the Shadow Triumphant, the Shadow Eternal.
I will follow the Shadowed Path of the Eight Pointed Star, revealed through the heralds, priests, priestesses and servants of the Shadow's Cultus.
Through Discipline, Will, Power and Sacrifice, I shall make myself into an instrument of Darkness.
Through Blasphemy, Apostasy, Desolation and Chaos, I will carry out the schemes of the Shadow.
I will let the Precepts guide my conduct, for the glory of the Shadow.
I do all of this that I may prove my worth and share in the blessings and reign of the Shadow, for it is dusk, and soon the Long Night of the Shadow will descend.
In Nomine Tenebrae.
By Doomsayer Arialyse Riverwind

I

Great Shadow, Your humble servant wishes You to hear our words on this night! Bless us with Your immense power and cloak us in Your darkness so that we may strike our enemies by surprise!
Help us make our enemies ever fearful as we lay in the Shadows, watching, listening, waiting. Let them know no peace as we work to bring down the Light and spread Your unholy word to the unknowing masses of Azeroth.
Bless us, the Ordo Tenebrae, and keep us strong through the coming times. Keep us strong and guide us, so that our faith remains unwavering. En Nomine Tenebrae!

II

Great Shadow, Your servant humbly requests that You listen to our words tonight and guide us, to make us worthy of being called Shadowsworn. Let us bring glory to Your name as we work to spread Your reach to the unknowing masses of Azeroth.
We ask that You continue to watch over Your children that are not here tonight and keep them safe so that they may continue to work in Your name. We are eternally Your sworn. En Nomine Tenebrae.

III

Great Shadow, I ask of You, hear our words on this night and look down on Your children, Your sworn, with pride. Bring us strength and bring us spirit and make us worthy to be Your followers.
We will have Discipline and hold Will, we will obtain Power and practice Sacrifice, in Your unholy name. We will preach Blasphemy and deliver Apostasy, we will bring Desolation and sow the seeds of Chaos.
Under Your all-knowing, all-seeing gaze, this we swear. In the name of the Shadows, En Nomine Tenebrae.

IV

Great Shadow, when our minds are weak, give us Discipline. Show us Will, to find hope where all in lost. To overcome our enemies stronger than ourselves, grant us Power. To gain Your favor, whisper to us 'Sacrifice'.
To tempt others to our path, help us preach Blasphemy. Show the world that other Gods are uncaring and let us impose Apostasy. Guide our hands and our hearts as we bring about Desolation to the world.
And finally, when all seems calm, we shall tear down their walls, their comfort, all they love and cause disorder, confusing... Chaos. We ask You, in all Your glory, to watch over Your children, Your sworn, Your servants, wherever we may be.
For the glory of the Shadows, En Nomine Tenebrae.